KPSA (Kurdistan Pharmaceutical Students’ Association) is non-governmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization representing students of college of pharmacy and recent graduates up to four years.
Scope and Values:
- The mission of KPSA is to improve public health by:
- Advancing pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical science;
- Responding to global challenges in health, health education and workforce strategies;
- Serving as the collective voice of students and recent graduates in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences in Kurdistan.
- The values of the Organization include:
- Respect for human dignity;
- Cultural diversity and individualism;
- Team spirit encouraging individual initiative;
- The Organization aims to:
- Equip members for professional life in Kurdistan Region of Iraq;
- Increase member involvement in global health;
- Strengthen inter-professional commitment to healthcare.
- The specific objectives of the Organization are to:
- Provide opportunities for professional development, education, and international exchange;
- Disseminate scientific and professional knowledge;
- Advocate for improvements to pharmaceutical education strategies;
- Strengthen cooperation of the Organization with student, professional, governmental, and non-governmental organizations;
- Advocate for improvements to health systems.